LESSONS OF LIFE THAT ENHANCE PEAK PERFORMANCE
1. Good achievement always demands for prayer, study and service.
2. The best way of learning about something is by doing it.
3. You have to always correct your mistake till you are perfect.
4. Discipline is required during training, without training there will be no fitness and without fitness you cannot utilize your skills effectively and conquer all, that is why we always say that discipline conquer all.
5. Discover your talent and use it wisely.
6. Parents, pay attention to your children’s talents and help them to develop it.
7. Poverty is very bad because it can make someone to become a friend of people that he or she suppose to run away from and it can make someone to do what he or she is not suppose to do.
8. If someone really want to help you, he will not stress you and he will never tell you that he is coming when he is not coming.
9. If God allows you to meet the need of somebody now but you choose to meet it later, somebody else could have been brought to satisfy that need. Even if the need has not been met, it might have lost its urgency. Giving or obeying at your own time instead of God’s right time, may completely rubbish your efforts.
10. You must know the weaknesses of your enemies and attack them through their weak point because without that you may not win the battle.
11. Moses symbolized the law receiver i.e. through him, we got the law. He was therefore the man that brought the law. Elijah symbolized the prophet. He was the symbol of the prophet. The man that called on God and fire came down. He was known with fire. God is also a consuming fire, even a jealous God. Jesus Christ signified Grace. He had mission and focus. He came so that the world might be saved through Him. He started His ministry immediately after the forty days and forty nights of fasting and prayer. He obeyed God to the end. What can we say then about the forty days of Goliath? He made himself available for forty days, morning and evening to challenge the Israel armies, he was a paper lion who only appeared for his destruction. He lacked the presence of the Holy Ghost and he relied only on self-effort. Goliath did not know God like Pharaoh. In Exodus 5:2 KJV: And Pharaoh said, Who is the LORD, that I should obey His voice to let Israel go? I know not the LORD, neither will I let Israel go. Pharaoh made an open confession that he did not know God. Moses then introduced God to Pharaoh, likewise David introduced God to Goliath. There is an adage which says that “a dog that will lost will not hear the whistle of hunter”.
12. The Bible is God’s word in written form, it contains the divine answer to the deepest needs of humanity, sheds unique light on our path in a dark world and sets forth the way to our eternal well-being.
13. There are some people; they are evil people, enemies of good things and destiny destroyers. Most of the time, they come to discourage people from doing good things, they also come for distraction or destruction and as hindrance. While there are some people; they are good people, lovers of good things and destiny helpers. Most of the time, they come to encourage people to do good things and they also come as supporters or relief.
14. The children and gift that were given by gods and goddess are the ones causing problem and sorrow in the whole world.
15. We were saved by the grace of God. If not because of the grace of God, we would have perished.
16. It is not possible for someone to be in everywhere at the same time, but it is always good for someone to be at the right place at the right time.
17. Some people tried to build a tower that will reach the heaven because they want to see God and their heart was not pure, then God confused their language and scattered them. While some Scientists tried to see God, but they could not see Him because they did not search for Him with pure heart. It is written in Matthew 5: 8 KJV that “Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God”. So the only people that can see God are the pure in heart, i.e those people that search for Him with pure heart and there is an appointed time for it.
18. When Biologists wrote about Life, they mentioned about living thing and non-living thing but they did not write anything about the Creator of both the living thing and non-living thing because they don’t know anything about Him and it is only what someone knows he will write about. Therefore, be very careful about what Biologist wrote because no one can sustain without the help of our Creator.
19. If Jesus Christ is not in you, there is no Life in you. Meaning that you are a dead person that is just moving up and down but may perish anytime; before you can be saved, you must accept Jesus Christ as your LORD and savior, and allow Him to dwell in you, then He will be guiding you and also see you through the journey of life.
20. It is not good to look down on anybody because no one knows tomorrow, don’t be surprised that you may later see yourself looking up onto the person you looked down on today.
21. If you are a rich man, many people will like to associate their selves with you, some people will even call you one of their relatives, while many people will do eye service to you. But if you are trying to be rich, many people will run away from you, enemies of good thing will attack you, but God will always save you and also use some people to help you whenever you are in danger or need help as far as you have faith in Him.
22. Wisdom is totally different from common sense because wisdom is specially given by God. It is certain that you may apply common sense and fail, but if you apply wisdom you will not fail.
23. Combination of godliness, traveling and enlightenment make someone to be wise; but the fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom.
24. Wisdom is greater than power because with wisdom you can defeat the most powerful enemy.
25. Life is good but you have to be creative, versatile and innovative with life according to the will of God.
26. You don’t need to account for gift but loan is a thing you must account for; your life and everything you have are like a loan given to you by God, and you must account for them when the time come.
27. Truly, relying on human being is vanity, only God is reliable because human being can fail but God can never fail. God may allow some good things to be delayed in order to teach someone some lessons of life, but He has make everything good in their season, meaning that there is appointed time for everything.
28. Somethings happen for you to know that truly there is God. Somethings happen for you to know the people that really like you, your progress and your well being. Somethings happen for you to know the people that hate you and the people that are pretending as if they like you. Somethings happen for you to know how to relate with people, how to behave and how to do things in life. But all things work together for good of those that love God and those who are called according to His purpose.
29. The good way of life is – each for all and all for God, but everything must be done to the glory of God the Father through Jesus Christ because God used him to reconcile all things to Himself, and also make him the High Priest of good things so that anybody that want to do any good thing in this world should do it to the glory of God through the name of Jesus Christ.
30. Everybody need godliness because no one can sustain without the help of our Creator, while everybody need education because it is very good, but each person must have at least a good career or handwork; it is not good to depend on government or anybody as we all know that relying on human being is vanity and it is not good to be idle because there is an adage which says that an idle hand is a devil’s workshop. Moreover, someone can have both career and handwork, there is nothing bad in that, as far as the person is capable of maintaining them.
31. Sometimes truth hurts but it must be said.
32. Not everyone that greeted you or answered your greetings or like your post and comment really love you.
33. The people that fear God and also have good behavior are known as good people, they are reliable and such people are difficult to find; that is why you must always pray that you don’t lose any of the good people around you. In addition, always associate yourself with only good people because there is an adage that says bad company spoils good behavior.
34. People didn’t like your post or comment doesn’t mean that they were not blessed by God through your post or comment.
35. The slogan of nowadays women including many married women is no money no love, but they don’t know that they are looking for fake love indirectly, that is why many of them are been hurt or used and dumped. Similarly, any man that is after women’s money may end up been hurt or used and dumped.
36. It is not good for two men to fight because of a woman; moreover, both of them may end up been disappointed by the same woman. Similarly, it is not good for two women to fight because of a man; moreover, both of them may end up been disappointed by the same man.
37. If you cannot help somebody, don’t add problem to his or her problem because the worst problem can happen to you and no one knows tomorrow.
38. We do receive some certain good things and blessings from God base on favor not on merit, but it is required by God that we should obey Him in all things before we can have access to those good things and blessings.
39. Some women will be highly disappointed because of how they have used themselves; therefore, you that have not spoil your body, make sure you maintain your body very well before it is too late for you.
40. Love without care is a deceit, if truly you love someone, you will surely care for him or her. Moreover, anyone who loves you as himself or herself, will always take your well being as his or her priority without any selfish reason.
41. Creativity, building and design are part of God’s work. You can create anything or you can build anything or you can design anything, is by the grace of God who gave you the talent. Moreover, without God there is nothing you can do.
42. No matter how many we are in this world, God knows all of us by our name, He created us for His pleasure, He knows individual’s thoughts and behavior, but He has appointed a day for judgment and everyone will be judged accordingly.
43. No matter how tired or weak you are, if you eat well and sleep adequately, definitely you will have strength, unless you are sick and you need to take some medications for you to be okay.
44. When someone is talking about a serious matter, don’t use joke that will provoke the person to reply him or her, most especially when the person is talking about a matter between life and death because it may lead to fight or war.
45. It is certain that everybody that come into this world to do good thing will be tried, but how each person will be tried depends on how great the person will become.
46. Don’t believe in crowd because there is betrayer, backbiter and some other bad people among few people that gather together in order to do a good thing with one consent; how much more if crowd gather together to do any good thing with one consent. Nevertheless, if we are few and we are united with true love, there is nothing we cannot achieve, the most important thing is unity with true love. Moreover, many are called but few are chosen.
47. In every good thing in life, you must persevere before reaching your goal.
48. The best help you can render to yourself is don’t worry, hope in God because no creature can sustain without the help of Creator, set a good goal for yourself and work toward the achievement of your goal.
49. Smartness is not all about been able to scam or lie, it is all about been able to do the right thing at the right time.
50. Don’t let anyone distract you with riches or discourage you through their wrong advice, perseverance is part of Christian race.
51. Truly, human’s want is insatiable; all you have to do is to satisfy your conscience.
52. If selfishness is removed and conscience is satisfied, there will be no more economical problem.
53. The Spirit that tells our conscience that what we did or what we are doing or what we want to do is bad, is called Holy Spirit because He hate bad things; God is Holy, He want us to be Holy, that is why He enthrone Himself in our heart through His Spirit.
54. Jesus Christ is LORD and He lives forever; He is able to save, redeem and comfort everybody that trust in Him.
55. No pain no gain, no hustling no money, no food no strength, no strength no training, no training no fitness, no confidence no assurance of victory, no God no confidence and glory. Victory is from God alone.
56. Ever since the beginning of the world, there is enemy of good thing, that is why nothing good comes easily, you must hustle for it and also follow it up with prayer.
57. What make me to be the greatest and unique among all the creatures of God is my divine glorification.
58. Someone may collect millions of dollar from many people, without the blessing of the LORD in it, he or she cannot achieve any good thing with the money. It is written in Proverbs 10: 22 KJV that “The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and He addeth no sorrow with it”.
59. No matter how strong you are, without discipline you cannot continue training; therefore, in order for you to train continuously, you must be discipline.
60. The more the good thing you want to do, the more the expenses you will make, that is why money is very important and love of money which is the root of all kinds of evil became a common thing in the whole world through bad governance.
61. If you always walk according to divine direction, no matter what may come your way, you will not fall.
62. Truly, it is good to look for knowledge because knowledge is power, you will be free from terrorism and oppression if you have the knowledge of God and law, remember that looking for knowledge from reliable source is the best and only God is reliable.
63. Anything you will become in life is by process; plant cannot grow without soil, gold cannot become a beautiful thing unless it is refined, and without crucifying our LORD Jesus Christ there will be no remission of sin because it is required by law that a human being must die for every human being to have eternal life and easy access to all the good things in life. Jesus Christ is the High Priest of good things and it is only through Him we can have easy access to all the good things in life. It is written in Hebrews 9: 11-12 KJV that: But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building; Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by His own blood He entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us. It is also written in John 10: 7-9 KJV that “Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture”.
64. Jealousy and hatred dwell among Christians, wickedness dwell among Muslims, while selfishness and greed dwell among Leaders and Commanders; all these are the abomination of desolation and it is not good for someone to be desolate.
65. No God no confidence and glory, no Jesus no salvation and eternal life.
66. Truly, there are men, there are best of men, there are still best of the best, but Jesus Christ is the only overall best in the world and in heaven; He did many great works, it is only through Him we can do similar works and greater works as it is written in John 14: 12 KJV that “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father”.
67. The only means of unlocking the unending blessing is by giving as we all know that givers never lack. Bible make us to know that blessed are the poor in spirit for their’s is the kingdom of heaven, blessed are they that mourn for they shall be comforted, blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth, blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness for they shall be filled, blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy, blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God, blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called children of God, blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake for their’s is the kingdom of heaven, blessed are you when men shall revile you and persecute you and say all manner of evil against you falsely for the sake of Jesus Christ, but it is more blessed to give than to receive.
68. It is certain that you may be operating under the blessing of God or curse of God, depending on your attitude towards God and things of God because it is written in Deuteronomy 11: 26-28 KJV that “Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse; A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day: And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the LORD your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known”.
69. We train to have sound mind and sound body.
70. God spoke His word and the zeal of the LORD performed it, but we demonstrated it as a light and testimony to the people. Know therefore that the only one we must fear and worship is God who is able to do all things, He Created all things for His glory including the zeal of the LORD that always perform His word and we that demonstrate it.
71. It is good for someone to train for self defense and competitions because it has a lot of benefits, but it depends on the person’s ability and mind.
72. No matter your tribe or race or ethnic group, service to God and humanity is mandatory for you, don’t be selfish, that is the will of God for you.
73. Wherever you see any good thing, don’t be surprised if you see its fake because there is nothing in this world that has no fake. Nevertheless, fake things are dangerous to our well-being, therefore beware of fake things.
74. God has replacement for everything He created including human being, He said that if human being refuse to do His will, He can raise up stones to do His will and we know that with God all things are possible, so don’t ever take God for granted. In addition, if you refuse to help the poor as God has mandated it for the rich to always help the poor, God can destroy you and use another person that is ready to do His will to replace you. Therefore, amend your way today before it is too late for you.
75. The only way you can attract the favor of God is by fearing God and keep His commandments because God mandated it for everybody. Remember that God is a jealous God and He respect nobody.
76. Where there is no comfort there will be no freedom, where there is no freedom there is fear and where there is fear there will be no rest of mind. Meaning that comfort is very important in the life of everybody.
77. God created many people for common use and He created some people for special use, but He created all things for His pleasure and no one can question Him.
78. No Creator no creature because Creator makes creature to exist.
79. What causes jealousy and hatred is selfishness. Moreover, without jealousy and hatred there will be no enemy or opposition, and where there is no enemy or opposition there is no war. Sometimes, someone’s leader or commander or relative or friend or neighbor may be an enemy or opposition to his or her good things, all these are part of the works of devil, but God said that resist the devil and he shall flee from you.
80. Any food or drink that passed through chemical process is dangerous to health because of its chemical reaction, and such foods or drinks must be rejected or destroyed before they circulate.
81. God has reason for everything He does and He cannot do anything against His covenant.
82. Heaven is the throne of God and earth is His footstool, we His people are the sheep of His pasture, enter His gate with thanksgiving in your mouth and enter His court with praise.
83. For the fact that without enemy there is no battle, and any good thing you want to achieve in life you must encounter enemy of good thing and also persevere before achieving it; then it is clear to us that this world is a battle field, but we are more than conquerors through Jesus Christ that loved us.
84. Any service to God that is not for the good of mankind is not a real service to God because if just only your praising God could impact many people’s life positively, then how much more if you go about doing good as our LORD Jesus Christ that we are emulating did. Don’t be a bad influence or source of sorrow to people because there is repercussion for every bad thing you do. Remember that what you sow is what you will reap.
85. People said that can any good thing come from Nazareth? But Jesus Christ the Savior of the world came from there. Similarly, where nobody expect that good thing can come out from is where it usually come out from because God is a God of signs and wonders, He is also a Respecter of nobody and He mandated it for everybody to obey Him totally. Moreover, there is an adage that says “White pap usually come out from inside black pot”. Nevertheless, God is always ready to use anybody that submit himself or herself to Him totally for His glory.
86. Great works are done only to people with divine purpose, Holy Ghost and divine power. Just as it is written in Acts 1: 8 KJV that “But ye shall receive power after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth”.
FREEDOM FOR ALL
Freedom for all is when each person can have access to all the necessary things and necessary places easily no matter how poor the person may be, we know that everybody cannot be rich but everybody must be able to afford all the necessary things except the lazy people because there is an adage which says that no food for lazy man. The reason why United Nations Council, many Presidents, Commanders, Governors and religious leaders did not want everybody to have the freedom is because of their selfishness; they are just destroying the future of many youths and children indirectly by their action. Finally, freedom for all can only start now by making sure that bad government end now because they will only vandalize the valuable people, places and things.
ANALYSIS OF BAD GOVERNANCE
The bad leaders and bad commanders were led by selfishness to greed, greed resulted to corruption, and corruption make them to mismanage the resources and manpower, then mismanagement of resources and manpower caused scarcity, and scarcity caused poverty, while poverty is the cause of different atrocities, and atrocity is the cause of premature death.
LASTING SOLUTION TO CORRUPTION, INSURGENCY AND INSECURITY
Firstly, Hatred and jealousy dwell among the Christians, that is why there is division in the churches and the name of the LORD Jesus Christ is been blasphemed everyday; then the devil started to use that means to make many people to go astray. Remember that God gave us Bible for doctrine, reprove and correction in righteousness. Therefore, if anybody is teaching you something that is not in the Bible, don’t listen to him or her because it has no Bible backup.
Secondly, Wickedness dwell among the Muslims, and there is no peace says the LORD for the wicked. No wonder the LORD Jesus Christ said in the Bible that peace He leaved with us; His peace He gives us. He does not give to us as the world gives. For the prince of this world is coming. He has no hold on Him but He will ask the Father, and the Father will give us another Counselor to be with us forever– the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But we know him, for he lives with us and will be in us.
But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in His name will teach us all things and will remind us of everything He has said to us. All this He has told us so that we will not fall away. They will put us out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills some of us will think they are offering a service to God. They will do such things because they have not known the Father or the LORD Jesus Christ. Very truly the LORD Jesus Christ told you Pharisees, anyone who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber.
The one who enters by the gate is the shepherd of the sheep. The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. the LORD Jesus Christ is the gate; whoever enters through Him will be saved. They will come in and go out, and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; the LORD Jesus Christ came so that we may have life, and have it to the full. “He is the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep.
So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it. The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep. “The LORD Jesus Christ is the good shepherd; He knows His sheep and His sheep know Him— just as the Father knows Him and He knows the Father—and He lay down His life for the sheep. He has other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. He must bring them also. They too will listen to His voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.
The reason His Father loves Him is that He lay down His life—only to take it up again. No one takes it from Him, but He lay it down of His own accord. He has authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command He received from His Father. Believe Him when He say that He is in the Father and the Father is in Him; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves. He and the Father are one. He is the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Him.
Lastly, Selfishness and greed dwell among the leaders and commanders; that is why they can not stop the corruption, insurgency and insecurity. If they eventually stop any corruption or any insurgency or any insecurity, different ones will come up again because of their selfishness and greed that is making them to mismanage the resources and manpower. Therefore, they need to repent and always emulate the LORD Jesus Christ because He does not behave selfishly or greedily and He is the perfect example of a good leader.
FAITH IN ACTION
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good report. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh. By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith. By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went. By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise: For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God. Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.
Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable. These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country. And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned. But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for He hath prepared for them a city. By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son, of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called: Accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead; from whence also he received him in a figure.
By faith Isaac blessed Jacob and Esau concerning things to come. By faith Jacob, when he was a dying, blessed both the sons of Joseph; and worshipped, leaning upon the top of his staff. By faith Joseph, when he died, made mention of the departing of the children of Israel; and gave commandment concerning his bones. By faith Moses, when he was born, was hid three months of his parents, because they saw he was a proper child; and they were not afraid of the king’s commandment. By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh’s daughter; Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season; Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward.
By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible. Through faith he kept the passover, and the sprinkling of blood, lest he that destroyed the firstborn should touch them. By faith they passed through the Red sea as by dry land: which the Egyptians assaying to do were drowned. By faith the walls of Jericho fell down, after they were compassed about seven days. By faith the harlot Rahab perished not with them that believed not, when she had received the spies with peace. And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gedeon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthae; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets: Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.
Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection: And others had trial of cruel mockings and scourgings, yea, moreover of bonds and imprisonment: They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented; (Of whom the world was not worthy:) they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth. And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise: God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect (Hebrews 11: 1-40 KJV).